A fun and painless way to involve your congregation in raising funds for more puppets without stretching an already tight budget.
Imagine a scenario in which it is revealed to a caring congregation that several young "characters" are facing a homeless life. These individuals are friendly, well-known animals and children who, without personal intervention, will face the coming holiday alone. And you, being the kind and benevolent leader that you are, organize an effort in which many of these yet-to-be-friends can come and reside at your church. Here they will live happy and productive lives, leading and teaching your children and adults in a variety of ways.
This packet will give you outlines for how to make an Adopt-A-Puppet a successful fundraiser for your church. This includes:
- Explanation and instruction, from beginning to end, on how to work the program
- Control sheets
- Letters of communication to congregation
- Suggested characterizations
- Sample announcements for publicity
- Sample calendar / schedule
- 20 official Adoption Certificates
- Collections of puppet starter kits offered at a discount
- A certificate which entitles you to free shipping when ordering six or more puppets from One Way Street.
Things you will need to complete the program:
- Return envelopes
- A specialized bulletin board where notices, lists, and other communications can be posted to keep people informed about progress
You have the option of downloading this product!
The .mp3 audio files and/or printable .pdf files will be downloaded as a single .zip file. When you purchase a download, it is non-returnable.
How to Download - after completing the
checkout process your download is accessed by one of the following
- You will receive an e-mail receipt with a link at the
bottom of the page to access your download. Please add
firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail contact list to be sure
you receive this e-mail receipt.
- If you have created an online account with us, you can also
login to Your
Account, and select "Downloads" to access your download.