This ten-lesson curriculum unit focuses on each of the nine fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22-23, plus a summary review lesson. Each lesson includes two puppet plays, a modern-day story, an object lesson, music suggestions, and scripture memory activities, plus a spiritual challenge. A supplemental CD is included with a puppet play for each session, plus theme songs.
This unit provides 60 - 90 minutes of programming for each lesson, and can be adapted to fit the needs of your ministry. A maximum of six segment leaders and four puppeteers are needed. A minimum of three people could cover all segments and puppets.
For children grades 1 through 6, this unit can be used for children's church, VBS, midweek activities, Sunday school, camps, and more.
A supplemental CD is included:
Note: the creativemin.com voiceover is not included on the purchased version of these songs. Audio quality has been reduced for online samples.
Segments in each lesson are:
- Attention-Getting Introduction
- Opening Prayer and Welcome
- Puppet Song (or group song)
- Review of Unit Theme (Galatians 5:22-23)
- Scripture Memorization
- Taste the Fruit (snack)
- Today's Story
- Offering and Announcements
- Puppet Play
- Closing Prayer Time
This unit includes:
- Unit overview
- Supplemental CD with sing-along songs and prerecorded puppet skits
- Printed song lyrics
- Decoration ideas
- Complete reproducible lesson plans for ten sessions, including puppet/drama skits, object lessons, Bible memory actitivities, stories, and visuals
- Reproducible Bible Memory Page
- Additional Scriptural Resources
- Reproducible Coloring Pages/Posters