This ten-lesson curriculum unit teaches children to "bee" what Jesus wants them to be by "making honey" with good attitudes and actions, and not "stinging" others with bad attitudes or hateful words. Each lesson includes music ideas, spelling bee, puppet/drama song and skit, Bible memory, and spiritual challenge. Two CDs are included, one with sing-along songs and one with character rap songs.
This unit provides 60 - 90 minutes of programming for each lesson, and can be adapted to fit the needs of your ministry. You'll need a maximum of four character roles, plus a puppeteer or singer, and small group leaders. A minimum of four people could cover all characters, puppeteer/sing and lead groups.
- Bee Joyful
- Bee Kind
- Bee Truthful
- Bee Obedient
- Bee Hardworking
- Bee Self-Controlled
- Bee Persistent
- Bee Humble
For children grades 1 through 6, this unit can be used for children's church, VBS, midweek activities, Sunday school, camps, and more.
Two supplemental CDs are included with this unit.
Note: the creativemin.com voiceover is not included on the purchased version of these songs. Audio quality has been reduced for online samples.
Segments in each lesson are:
- Music Time
- Honey Bee and Stinger Bee (drama or puppets)
- No Sweat Bee Rap (puppet or singer)
- Spelling Bee Competition (review quiz)
- Beehive Activity (active participation)
- Bible Memory Time
- Offering and Announcements
- Honeycomb Report (current team scores)
- Beekeeper Introduces Mystery Bee (guessing game)
- Special Guest Bee-liever
- Queen Bee Spiritual Challenge (object lesson)
- Prayer Time
This unit includes:
- Unit overview
- Printed song lyrics
- Two supplemental music CDs
- Character descriptions and costume ideas
- Decoration ideas
- Complete reproducible lesson plans for ten sessions, including drama and puppet skits, activities, games, quizzes, and Bible memory
- Reproducible Bible Memory Sheet
- Reproducible Team Score Sheet
To see demo pages Click Here